photo Bloggerrebootheadertrial.png

17 April 2013

What I'm Loving in April 2013

Left to right & top to bottom:

Sephora Instant Airbrush Foundation.  This baby makes my skin look beautiful!  It lasts and it's relatively affordable.  It doesn't have as many color options as the more expensive brands, but you can just use bronzer to help fill in some color.  I love this and it's one of my go-to makeups because it's also so light.  Caveat: it dries quickly!

Cuties.  I don't like oranges, but I love these California mandarins!  I no joke have at least 2-3 a day.  It helps that they are 0 PointsPlus on Weight Watchers.  Plus, they are a super easy snack to bring along and are relatively good at filling me up.

Scentsy.  Do you know your Scentsy girl?  I love mine, Samantha Thomas.  I was sick of having candles that didn't really smell.  When I'm working at my desk with client work, blog work, or school work, I like to have as relaxing of a mood as possible.  That now includes Scentsy candles and I am in love.  My Scentsy girl helped get me started with scents she recommended based on what I tend to like  (baked goods) and dislike (cinnamon).  Though it's a small investment to get started ($20-35 for the warmers), it's only $5 per scent and because it's just a warmer, the scents just melt in the tray and then you can just pour it back in the container when you want to try something else.  So you're not actually losing the wax.  Therefore it's a lasting investment ;)

Tazo Zen tea.  You may or may not know that I'm slightly more a tea person than a coffee person.  I don't actually like green or herbal teas, but I love Tazo's Zen tea so much.  I drink it without adding anything to it, too!  It has such a great blend of flavors and spices.  In fact, I love the whole Tazo line, but Zen is definitely by favorite.

Jo Totes Missy bag.  So you might have noticed this was on my wishlist for April... and I went ahead and got it because I desperately need a good laptop bag.  With school and work, I'm all over the place and I wanted to make sure I had something that would take care of any technology I'm lugging around. This is such a great bag (I got it in black instead of the fancy awesome mint because I wanted a safe color --- yes, I'm boring).  It even comes with adjustable inserts (like a camera bag).  It's very spacious and, of course, can also function as a camera bag or both.  It's good, solid, weatherproof material, too.  Love it.  Website.

Lipstick.  I don't have a particular favorite, I tend to collect lipstick because I am not a lipgloss girl.  I just love having a nice light shade like a pink or lighter mauve to carry around.  With summer approaching, I need to make sure I have a nice orange or peach available!

6 comments:

  1. Yesss Cuties! My husband makes sure I pack him AT LEAST one in his lunch every day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know if you have an Aldi near you, but they usually have Cuties (or some other brand) for fairly cheap. It's how I'm able to eat so many, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love. love. love. Tazo Green Tea! It's my absolute favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a Jo Totes for my camera that I love! I have been using it almost a year and it has held up fabulous and it is just so darn cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a Jo Totes for my camera that I love! I have been using it almost a year and it has held up fabulous and it is just so darn cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We've been obsessed with Cuties, too! There is rarely a "bad one" in the bag. :) I've never tried Tazo's Zen tea; I will have to check that out!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback, so thank you! =)
Your support means the world to me.

Have a charming day ;)
xo, amy