photo Bloggerrebootheadertrial.png

19 July 2013

Happy Friday!

Atlanta Skyline, Piedmont Park
Totally loving on Minted.com, a design store and community.

Tamera Mowry-Housley talks about life as a new mom.

Daily hair care must haves by Style Elixir.

If you're ever in need of some great deals on thrifted clothing and jewelry, I purchased a few things from Instagram shops, including from The Forge blog & Tnstagram closet shop.  Always a pleasure!

Blogging
All of A Dose Of Paige's photoshop series:
>> How to Make a Dotted Line
>> How to Make Dropshadow on Text
>> How to Edit & Save Multiple Pictures
>> Using Actions to Watermark Your Photos
>> How to Resize an Entire Folder at Once

Sponsors
>> Win tickets to the San Antonio Current's Cocktail event!

>> Wedding inspiration

Giveaways
>> Stella & Dot
>> Hawaiian Care Package
>> Cool Water Gems

News & Upcoming Opportunities with The Charming blog
If you have a story to share that can maybe help others going through something similar or are interested in contributing a motivational post for Monday Inspirations, email me and I'd love to have you!

I'm looking for August's First Friday Financial guest post!  You can talk about anything under the umbrella of money and finances! :)  Email me if you're interested!

If you are fashion oriented, I'd love to have you be a part of an upcoming project I'm working on!  Email.

Lastly, I could use some guest posts in the month of August (while I'm on vacation!).  Topics can include Monday Inspiration posts, travel posts, recipes, summer to fall transitioning, or anything else your heart may think would be great!  Email me if you'd like to help out!

2 comments:

I love receiving feedback, so thank you! =)
Your support means the world to me.

Have a charming day ;)
xo, amy