photo Bloggerrebootheadertrial.png

06 March 2013

Pretty {Free!} Fonts


Hi everybody! My name is Chelsea and I am a blogger and blog designer at Olive & Ivy. I was totally honored to be asked by Amy to do a feature during her design week... and so here I am! I decided to share with you what I believe to be one of the most important (if not THE most important) elements in a design, fonts. 

Who doesn't love a pretty font? I am a sucker for fonts and have definitely spent far too much not nearly enough money on fonts since I've been doing graphic design. I would go as far as saying that a font can make or break a whole design! That's why I have put together a little mix of pretty (and more importantly- free!) fonts for you! Simply do a google search for the font name and it should lead you somewhere that you can easily download it. Enjoy!


2 comments:

I love receiving feedback, so thank you! =)
Your support means the world to me.

Have a charming day ;)
xo, amy