photo Bloggerrebootheadertrial.png

18 January 2013

Happy Friday!


I am totally smitten with Metal Marvels and the new additions!  Check these out!

Get some road trip wisdom if you're planning on roadtripping anytime ever.  This fabulous post was written by Ashley of Oh Wells Instead of What Ifs and was posted on the lovely Renee's blog, This Won't Hurt A Bit.

I lovelovelove washi tape... so when I stumbled across Joy's Pinterest board dedicate to washi tape inspiration, I was definitely inspired!  How do you washi?  This picture might be my new favorite way to washi: 
(source)
Thanks, Joy, for the utterly adorable inspiration!  Now, on to where to get washi ....
-->  Bahana Splits Boutique (my personal favorite)

Lastly, if you're like me and a goal for 2013 was to become more organized, you can now get inspired from this awesome planner!
(source)


3 comments:

  1. Using the tape instead of just drawing an arrow is GENIUS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those earrings... and washi tape! And that planner is adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have this planner and did a review on it! I LOVE IT! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback, so thank you! =)
Your support means the world to me.

Have a charming day ;)
xo, amy