photo Bloggerrebootheadertrial.png

30 November 2012

Blogger's Digest

HAPPY FRIDAY!
It is the last day of November.
What does that mean?
Tomorrow I am going to have a dance party
and run around the house shouting HAPPY DECEMBER.
Seriously.  I do this every December.
It must be the little girl in me.
________________________________________________________

Photobucket

If you are in need of some great online, homemade business shops to spoil yourself or loved ones, don't forget to check out Charming Holiday magazine & catalog!  You won't be disappointed and will feel plenty inspired. 

Here are the shops I featured this week:

Get to feeling organized for this holiday season with this lovely post by iHeart Organizing.

This is such a magical DIY ornament by Craftberry Bush for your trees.
I can't wait until after finals so I can be all crafty and do this.

Chai tea lattes are my go-to drink all year round.  But I can never seem to make them
at home the way they do at Starbucks or Saxby's.  Ah, it makes my soul sad.
But this seems to be a perfect way to make homemade chai deliciousness.

Do you have a sweet tooth like me?
I like even just a little bit of something sweet after my dinners.
But this Caramel Apple Cheesecake might just be my dinner:

________________________________________________________

Link Up Party Rules

1 comment:

  1. i saw (and bookmarked!) that apple caramel cheesecake-looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback, so thank you! =)
Your support means the world to me.

Have a charming day ;)
xo, amy