photo Bloggerrebootheadertrial.png

25 May 2012

Oh So Charming Finds

First off, it's MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND.  Last year I had such a grand time (simply because it was simple).  I'm not too sure what I'm doing this weekend, BUT you can be sure I am going to be trying my best not to buy a whole bunch of things from Forever21 this weekend -- for Memorial Day, they have items up to 80% off.  Oh my.

Environmental Working Group's Sixth Annual Sunscreen Guide is out!  If you're interested in what are the safest and most effective sunscreens on the market, go check out the guide!  You can decide for yourself if it's a good or bad thing that {only} 25% of the sunscreens on the market are on this guide, read to find out why!

So, as I've been reading books after books and literature after literature (which my dorky self does enjoy!) about nutrition, I have come to quite a few conclusions in what to be putting in healthy but delicious smoothies.  Though I still plan on doing a post about all the possible options, Bex from Bex... a Diary has quite a delicious-sounding one herself!

I've been watching Arrested Development, anyone else?  I love Jason Bateman!  And I can't help but think of Ellen & Portia's wedding day whenever I see Portia' character, Lindsey.

Yesterday, I guest posted over on Young People in Love.

1 comment:

  1. I am soo excited for the long awaited new season of Arrested Development AND a movie! Such a great show!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback, so thank you! =)
Your support means the world to me.

Have a charming day ;)
xo, amy