photo Bloggerrebootheadertrial.png

22 November 2011

Zebras in Autumn & Snapshots

Turtleneck and zebra coat thrifted from The Drake Closet.

I love this jacket.  A certain male thinks it looks a bit like an old lady's piece, but I think it can add character to an otherwise simple outfit.  But, hey, fashion is subjective, right?

Since this is also a Tuesday, I am going to do my snapshots.  They are from yesterday (our 3 year anniversary).  Surprisingly, I didn't take any pictures of ourselves.  It was probably our best anniversary yet.

It started with Duncan taking a half day from work so we met up around 3pm (I had an appointment at 1:30pm) and played MW3 (Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3) until about 4:30.  My little babies snuggled up with me while I was playing.
Then we went to an early showing (yes, we are lame like that) of Twilight: Breaking Dawn, Part I.  See, our first date was November 21, 2008 the release date for the first installment.  I had received one free ticket from someone who couldn't go, I had just read the first book that month, and was definitely on the bandwagon.  So, in the spirit of tradition, we went this year.  I wasn't expecting Duncan to really enjoy this film, but, he sat through the bad acting for me.  (Surprisingly, this film had somewhat better acting--yes, I am very judgmental.  I have no idea what the big deal is with Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart, I think they are the worst actors in the entire cast.  But, we like the story so we stick with it....).
Then, we headed to Arby's.  On our first date we went to Arby's (at my request!) because we were headed back to, as the group referred to it back then, the "boys' house" where we joined some friends, ate our Arby's, and stayed up all night watching more movies (something the group frequently did.  Ah, I miss Campus Catholics and the good times in Milly).  This time around, we added something new: our 2011 obsession, Coldstone's.  

Well, that commences my recap of our anniversary celebration.  Duncan had work today and I am off for Thanksgiving with lots to do!

P.S.  I have a great project coming up that I can't wait to share!  It's going to be fabulous!

Have a terrific Tuesday!

1 comment:

I love receiving feedback, so thank you! =)
Your support means the world to me.

Have a charming day ;)
xo, amy