photo Bloggerrebootheadertrial.png

30 November 2011

To Do List & What I'm Up To

In lieu of Wedding Wednesday (since it's been a crazy busy last week and I didn't get to it!), I wanted to share with you some of what I will be up to this holiday season.


one. Wedding DIYs : I have a whole list of things I need to get done (including designing the wedding invitations) and I'm looking forward to having the time to do so!

two. Winter Cleaning : sort of like Spring Cleaning, but it's not all warm and sunny outside...

three. Finish this painting :
I started it in August 2010 in memory of my beloved cat, Gibbs.  I know that might sound weird to some people, but I love painting and just got inspired to do it one day.  Well, school consumed my life and I haven't had time to sit down and finish it.  I have a few other painting projects in mind, but I should probably finish this one first.  {Yes, Gibbs had some asymmetry in his coloring, so no I didn't mess that up, haha.}

four. Spend time with family : I sort of do this during the year, but it's not really long periods of quality time like it really should be.

five.  Read books... I love reading & a Kindle Fire is a Christmas gift of mine (don't ask how I know).

six.  Cook.  End of story.  :)

seven. I have a few projects that I am extremely excited about, but can't share just quite yet.  I need to finish them and it involves some collaboration with others.  We're looking to kick it off after the holidays, though!

eight.  Reorganize my office.  I have various spots for all my photography gear and props, then more various spots for various craft items, and it's just about time to have a real, grown-up, organized office!

nine.  Wedding planning : this is much different than my #1 task, with school and the hospital I just haven't had time to do much these past few months and with the countdown rapidly approaching the six month mark, it's about time I make sure I know what's going on!

ten.  Print some of my photography.  After Duncan and I went to visit with his family in Europe in August, we wanted me to take some great photographs, print them in large sizes, and then frame them..... It's nearing December and this has yet to be done....




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving feedback, so thank you! =)
Your support means the world to me.

Have a charming day ;)
xo, amy