photo Bloggerrebootheadertrial.png

10 September 2011

Sending a congratulations bundle to...

ERIC & ELIZABETH BUERGLER!

The couple just became debt-free and they were generous enough to share their stories on their blog (which is filled with other great things, too, like BABY news--they will be welcoming a BABY GIRL in to their family!  Yay!).  As someone who is approaching married life and being an "adult" this topic has been very prevalent between Duncan and myself recently.  It was inspirational reading this couple's journey and how they got to where they are after being in debt $50,000.  Talk about the ultimate charm in life: being debt-free and with a plan.

So, if you're curious about how they did it (and I know some of you are) you can read their stories here:


Yes, this inspirational couple is offering a giveaway.  So head on over it ends Sunday!

Congratulations again to Eric & Elizabeth for being debt-free and just in time for Baby Girl's arrival!  How beautiful and I'm praying for you three! =)

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for the shout out! I read this last week but on my phone so I couldn't comment. You're too sweet :)

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback, so thank you! =)
Your support means the world to me.

Have a charming day ;)
xo, amy