photo Bloggerrebootheadertrial.png

24 July 2011

CMB: #3

Unconditional, familial love.
All the love and support I've received from many family and loved ones over the past couple of weeks. It has been a busy month.  A lot of things have been going on, a lot of decisions to be made, and a lot of life changes that weren't gone in to without a lot of prayer and discussion.  My family and friends mean the world to me and I am so grateful for them.

Duncan.

My clinical group.
I have learned a lot form them this summer and I am so sad to know that we will not be together again in the fall.  We have been assigned to new groups and I am sure I will learn a lot from them, but I certainly went through a lot with my one from this summer and I feel like I grew a lot in those experiences.

August.
Normally, I would hate the month of August.  But this year, it means that the summer semester is over.  I am counting down the days until finals are over and an official new beginning.  God knows I need it.

God.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving feedback, so thank you! =)
Your support means the world to me.

Have a charming day ;)
xo, amy