|Image via my beach getaway last week.|
I hope that you are doing well!
A lot has been going on with me, so I've been a little absent lately with the blog. I'm here to fill you in on what's been going on lately. :)
- First off, I launched CHARMING magazine summer 2013 issue last night. Go check it out here and catch up on some great reading from so many wonderful bloggers.
- I graduated from college! I have a post up tomorrow with recap and pictures. But I start my internship soon, so I'm getting ready for that!
- My husband and I are in the process of buying our first house! We are closing on June 14 and have completed the big bulk of the legal work for it. In case you didn't put two and two together (which 99.8% of you reading this blog probably wouldn't), we will be in our new house to celebrate our first wedding anniversary on June 16. We had plans to do something else, but nothing seems better than to be in our first home on our first anniversary. I can't wait to show you pictures.... but I have a whole home series planned during the week of moving so that you can at least get inspired. :)
- A great friend of mine is in her third trimester, so we are eagerly awaiting the arrival of a beautiful and healthy baby boy. I might be going overboard planning my presents to the growing family.... but baby shower is coming up soon!
- I was on vacation last week. My friend and I went to the beach for a girls trip before the arrival of her son!
- Winners have been announced for the Charming Mega Giveaway! Thanks to all who entered! There were some lovely girls who helped make this giveaway happen. It was a lot of fun :) Winners will be contacted via email today.