photo Bloggerrebootheadertrial.png

06 December 2012

Meet Nykki!

Hello There My name is Nykki! 
I'm a 24 years old Leo! I'm a social worker; who loves everything beauty. I was {JUST MARRIED} to Jason; who I have been with since 2006. {six years!} We have {2} dogs && {4} cats - who we love to death. I've been blogging for more than a year now, && it's my favorite thing to do. I love it. I blog about everything - mostly beauty; but lately I have been sticking in a whole lot of me. What can I say... I like to talk about myself every now and then! I hope you will stop by and say {Hi}  - I promise I don't bite! 


What are your must-have fashion accessories?
I'm not a fashionista at all, actually - if anyone is looking for a fashion blog - it's not mine. My biggest accessory would have to my iPhone! :) 

You are a glowing newlywed, do you have any tips for engaged readers?
I didn't have a big wedding, in fact Jason and I decided to get married two weeks before actually doing it. However, unlike what we hear, it was perfect. I wore a white dress - a small number of friends and family were there. We said our vows and were on our way. I was 'technically' engaged without a date for four years - so if you are like me; just do it! 

You love beauty products, what are you go-to items to bring along when you're traveling and are limited?
this is a funny question - because when I'm on the go, I still take way too much makeup. My essentials would be an eye palette {most likely one of the Naked Palettes}, foundation, mascara, eyeliner, and lipstick. I am obsessed with lipstick - so I may have a few different colors. 

What inspired you to become a social worker?
I always knew I wanted to help people in some way - I didn't have the best childhood; however, it wasn't terrible. I just know that there are kids out there who need people to advocate for them. That's what I want to do; and that's what I get to do everyday. 

How will you be celebrating during the holiday season?
I will be spending time with my Husband and his family {my in-laws}. My family is all back home in Texas, but thankfully his family is here - so we get to spend the time with them! I have a beautiful niece and nephew who are 5 and 2; they can make my day any day! 

Nykki is also the creator the Blogger's Digest link ups on the weekends.  Follow here to learn more.

1 comment:

I love receiving feedback, so thank you! =)
Your support means the world to me.

Have a charming day ;)
xo, amy