photo Bloggerrebootheadertrial.png

10 October 2012

Ten on Ten


Will you be voting in upcoming presidential election?  Yes -- I never miss an election!

Favorite movie?  When Harry Met Sally, Iron Man, Sherlock (the first one), The Other Guys, The Blind Side, The A Team.

Have you ever shot a gun?  Not yet!



What car do you drive?  Pontiac Vibe -- collapsible back seats are awesome for photography equipment or a puppy traveling in a crate.




What was the last concert 
you attended?  Atlanta Symphony Orchestra performing and showing Casablanca.  Before that it was probably a Cartel concert in the freezing cold -- it took me like two hours to get my feet back to warm.



If you could do anything extraordinary (e.g. win a gold medal, star in a movie, win a Tony, become president, cure cancer, etc), what would you want to snag credit for?  So, I would totally love to cure cancer or sickle cell anemia -- but I love infectious diseases more so I'd love to kick those antibiotic resistant bacteria in the bum!  Nonscientifically, I have a few things up my sleeve but I haven't decided on anything yet.



What are your favorite things about fall?  The cooler weather.  I hate heat.  And I do live in Hotlanta.  As a photographer, it's a very aesthetically pleasing season.  But I also love the festivities: hay rides, apple picking, pumpkin patches, s'mores, campfires, Oktoberfest, Thanksgiving, the smell of pumpkin / cider / cinnamon, state fairs, etc, etc, etc.



Who would win in a fight: Angelina Jolie or Jennifer Aniston?  Angelina Jolie is way too skinny and I think has become more timid in the past few years.  So I betting on Jen -- though I never liked Angie even before the whole Brad Pitt thing.



What is your animal spirit?  Panther.  Definitely.  I'm cautious, slightly paranoid, but friendly.  You know panthers are the only large cats to purr?  Give them a toy and scratch their heads and they will love on you forever.   P.S. it's a 100% myth that panthers are black.



Do you have any tips for fellow bloggers?  If you're just starting out (less than 150-200 followers), I wouldn't go buying the most expensive ads just yet.  Build your quality content and purchase smaller more affordable ads to build up your following.  The expensive ads on the bigger blogs have an audience that is looking to follow blogs with quality content and want to know that the blog has a substantial following that proves they have quality, relatable content.  I noticed that when I was less than 150 followers it was much harder to get followers in spite of paying top dollar on some big-time awesome blogs.  Don't get me wrong, I did get more followers, but not enough to justify the prices that I paid.

3 comments:

  1. I love When Harry Met Sally - it's really a classic! Ha ha, but I'd never scratch a panther's head! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad to see other bloggers who say they are going to vote! I am loving the cooler weather too-- lite our first fire this past weekend and love pulling my scarves out! What a fun list of questions!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great advice on the new blogger stuff! haha. I needed to hear that myself! lol. oh and we're the same on the fact we hate heat. ughhh anything about 86 degrees, NO THANK YA!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback, so thank you! =)
Your support means the world to me.

Have a charming day ;)
xo, amy