photo Bloggerrebootheadertrial.png

21 September 2012

Happy Friday!

(source)
I absolutely love these DIY individual mini gum ball machines as favors!

Wanting to get creative for the upcoming holidays?  Here you can make your own scent jars!  This is by far one of the coolest, most practical DIY I've seen so far.

For all you photographers out there that love to work in the field more than in post processing, A Beautiful Mess has a DIY to create your own photo filters!

I love IHOD's version of the DIY studded heels.

Husband and I like to incorporate natural colors in our home, so green is a color that we use as an accent a lot.  These green damask coasters by The Coaster Shop are so perfect -- and they take custom orders!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving feedback, so thank you! =)
Your support means the world to me.

Have a charming day ;)
xo, amy