photo Bloggerrebootheadertrial.png

27 July 2012

oh so charming finds

Christmas in July?  I think so!  Check it out on Framed Frosting!

Interested in learning how to batch edit photos?  Kaelah Bee from Little Chief Honeybee has a great how-to post for Photoshop Elements users.

This is the cutest DIY recipe book featured on A Beautiful Mess by I Might Just Explode.

Have you checked out this recipe for a skinny blueberry cobbler?  I. Am. Not. Kidding when I tell you how obsessed I am with Honey & Nutmeg's recipe.  I will be making a blueberry version for myself and a peach version for the husband.

I think these earrings are the perfect addition to a nurse's wardrobe.  I don't know about you, but my earrings have to be studs!

Lastly, are you genetically like your mother, apart from the obvious?

1 comment:

  1. Those minty roses are really pretty, simple and chic!

    xx,
    Erin
    http://erinscurrentlycoveting.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback, so thank you! =)
Your support means the world to me.

Have a charming day ;)
xo, amy