photo Bloggerrebootheadertrial.png

14 July 2012

My travel tricks to packing light.

Today I am giving you my tips and tricks to packing light while traveling.
How light?  Well, friends, I refuse to check bags!
It's expense and wastes time.
Except I'm sharing my little trickies over on Jessica's blog.  
She's such a sweetheart who actually lives in Oahu with her husband!
Small. World.

Oh!  I'm also over on Little Becky Homecky's blog
with a little interview about me, wedding advice, and shop talk.

P.S. Happy Birthday to my favorite daddy in the world.
Little Amy: "Daddyyyy"
Dad: "Whattyyyy"
Love.

1 comment:

  1. excited to have you today!! :)

    love that dadddyyy whattttyyy :)

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback, so thank you! =)
Your support means the world to me.

Have a charming day ;)
xo, amy