photo Bloggerrebootheadertrial.png

19 July 2012

I Believe.

I Believe...

in alternative ways to get rid of a headache.

that getting a manicure/pedicure doubles as massages.

that it's okay to go to bed upset.  It's hard to see, think, and react clearly when you're in the heat of the moment and sometimes you just need to step back and resume things at a later time.

that people are pretty darn oblivious to anything and everything outside themselves, but ultimately are still good at heart and mean well.

that my tomorrow is only as good as I make it out to be today.

What do you believe?
Link up below!

In case you were wondering, Vince Lombardi believed:

"I firmly believe that any man's finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he hold dear, 
is that moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on
the field of battle -- victorious."

2 comments:

  1. You are so right about it being okay to go to bed angry! Deal with it when you have had time to cool off. Words to live by!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Newest follower! Tiger balm is my favorite way to relieve a headache. It is from Cambodia...amazing stuff. I could really go for a mani pedi right now! Can't wait to dive into your blog!!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback, so thank you! =)
Your support means the world to me.

Have a charming day ;)
xo, amy