photo Bloggerrebootheadertrial.png

28 June 2012

Happy Birthday, Husband!


Dear Husband,

Happy Birthday!  You are now... well three digits older than I am.  I forget how old I am sometimes, so I know that come your birthday, you are three years older than me -- for three weeks!  Today, I am on my honeymoon with you, so forgive me for not doing the math for you.

Anyways, I love you.  You're amazing and my best friend.  You schooled me with your vows on our wedding day, and I am forever grateful for all the little surprises.  Thank you for being supportive and always ensuring I make sure I'm doing what I need to be doing.  You put me first, and I hope you have one rockin' birthday -- though I know you will!  You aren't working on it!

Love, M.

1 comment:

  1. herve leger wrangler dress jeans

    Some looks showing how celebs wear their Herve Leger and BCBG power skirts!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback, so thank you! =)
Your support means the world to me.

Have a charming day ;)
xo, amy