photo Bloggerrebootheadertrial.png

04 April 2012

what to do, what to do.

But first, a little potted puppy:

I've come up with quite the list of posts that I'd like to do for the wellness topics, but then it occurred to me that maybe there are particular topics that you all would be interested in.  Sooo, I have a little poll on the right sidebar so I can get a better feel of the wellness topics you are interested in!

I'm so excited because I got all these great books and I've been reading through them and doing some fun research (did you know that I was a dork?).  Now I just need to understand what you all want to actually learn about in relation to health tips, diets, nutrition, herbs, conditions, myth vs fact, how your body works, what females need, etc, etc, etc.

Hope you are well, loves!!

1 comment:

I love receiving feedback, so thank you! =)
Your support means the world to me.

Have a charming day ;)
xo, amy