photo Bloggerrebootheadertrial.png

09 March 2012

a day in the life.



On this particular day, I had a test to study for and a dinner with a girlfriend scheduled at Tin Lizzy's -- a favorite of mine in Atlanta.  I had a Tin Skillet and it was so-so delicious!  They also have good, sinless margaritas.  I couldn't resist a low-cal 'rita mixed with fresh fruit (for $4, too!!)!

Yes, in the second picture you see Chewie.  Duncan gave this to me the first birthday I spent with him. It is so treasured.  We are such Star Wars nerds that we both want a life-size Storm Trooper like Barney has.  You also see my three skin care Forever Living products.  Now available to you to try in my shop!





1 comment:

I love receiving feedback, so thank you! =)
Your support means the world to me.

Have a charming day ;)
xo, amy