photo Bloggerrebootheadertrial.png

15 February 2012

WW: Invitation Inspiration

Since we are needing to start sending off the invitations between March and May (sending them out in rounds: out of the country is round 1 and then in the USA is round 2), we are needing to complete our invitation suite designs.  Here are some of what I am loving on:

(source)
(source)
(source)
(source)

(source)

(source)
(source)

(source)

(source)

(source)
(source)
(source)
(source)

I just can't decide on simple and elegant black & white or pops of color.  They both look great, have advantages and disadvantages, and could easily represent the feel that we are going for.

Do you have any favorites?


3 comments:

  1. We have such similar taste! I love all of these! But I'm so traditional I just love a simple invite. If I went with color I think I would choose love always. Let us know which you choose!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a hard decision! I really love the pink and white striped one though. There's just something so beautiful and classic about it. I do love the ones with bright colors, but I have to agree with Renee and say that my favorites are always the simple invitations.

    You should come link up with Wedding Wednesday on my blog today! Hope you have a great day my dear :)

    xoxo,
    Joelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just ran into your blog today and I have to say that I am in love with the design! So colorful and bright and beautiful!

    I wanted to follow the blog but I didn't see a way to follow it with GFC. Do you have a link?

    bonnie
    bonnielouisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback, so thank you! =)
Your support means the world to me.

Have a charming day ;)
xo, amy