photo Bloggerrebootheadertrial.png

10 February 2012

Welcome to Atlanta

Hello, everyone! 

I've put together a little tour guide to Atlanta and Georgia for you all!  If you live in Atlanta, from Atlanta, or plan on visiting Atlanta (which you should!), I'm providing all my favorite places to eat and visit.  This will be updated periodically, and currently I've just listed an introduction and some favorite places I like to eat (some place I would most likely take you to should you ever visit me here in the Peach state!).

You can access the page through the left sidebar.

1 comment:

  1. This is such a cool idea! I love when people blog about places that I've never been :)

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback, so thank you! =)
Your support means the world to me.

Have a charming day ;)
xo, amy