photo Bloggerrebootheadertrial.png

31 January 2012

The Counter


Since we were busy during the days, we had two little date nights this week.  It was such a treat.  We met up with another couple on Friday night in downtown Atlanta for some delicious cuban food.  On Saturday night, we headed over to this build-your-own burger joint, The Counter, that you may have noticed me boasting about on twitter.  The food was delicious and the burger meat is 100% angus that is hormone and antibiotic free.  I don't like cow, so I ordered a delicious veggie burger.  It is definitely a new favorite place!  Here was my Saturday outfit:


Cardigan: target? ; tunic thrifted ; belt: I don't remember! ; purse: Kohls ; pants: Kohls by Lauren Conrad

I haven't been feeling well lately, so I might be a little absent, if you haven't already noticed, but I'll try to catch up as I can (I have several emails to respond to and many blogs to read!).

5 comments:

  1. Oh you look super cute!! I've always wanted to visit Atlanta!


    http://www.lyzhang.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and your blog seem great, glad I ran into it! :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE LOVE LOVE that blue tunic you are wearing. Super jealous ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look lovely!

    http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback, so thank you! =)
Your support means the world to me.

Have a charming day ;)
xo, amy