photo Bloggerrebootheadertrial.png

22 December 2011

Thursday Lately


Check out Linda of Rose á la Mode's blog!  She's totally adorable on all her Thursday Latelies, so definitely stop over!

I apologize for not maybe making it clear about going "down" for Christmas!!  You might be a little lost about what I'm talking about. By going "down" I'm referring to me joining Duncan in spending Christmas with his family.  His parents live an hour and a half from my parents.  I am headed to my parents and he is headed to his parents- -obviously ;) - just making things clear in case you were a little lost when I was talking about it!

I hope you have a fabulous Thursday!

1 comment:

  1. Have a merry Christmas! hope you can check out my blog for some +vibes and inspiration! I am also hosting a giveaway [$40 credit to an esty shop].xo

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback, so thank you! =)
Your support means the world to me.

Have a charming day ;)
xo, amy