photo Bloggerrebootheadertrial.png

17 December 2011

Sometimes & Always #2


Sometimes I want to live on a farm with chickens, goats, cats, dogs, and plenty of space to raise some kiddos.

Always must I have nail polish on my toes.

Sometimes I get a strange urge to make up a fantastic cookie recipe from scratch.

....Always will I chicken out and remind myself I'm not the best baker in the world.

Sometimes I want to chop off all my hair (it's long by the way), donate it, and go for a just-off-the-shoulder do.

...Always do quite a few people talk me out of it (maybe after the wedding!).

Sometimes I can't get myself off the computer, but sometimes I go a few days without turning my computer on.

Always is it practically impossible for me to get out of bed in the morning (I always hit the snooze button at least three times).

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving feedback, so thank you! =)
Your support means the world to me.

Have a charming day ;)
xo, amy