photo Bloggerrebootheadertrial.png

10 November 2011

Halloween Michael's Run

On Halloween I ran an errand to return an item to Michael's and, naturally, had a 50% off coupon in hand to pick up some paint to decorate a pumpkin.  Of course, no trip to Michael's is complete with out circling the store at least twice to look at their deals and latest goodies.  Now, I never buy things that I can't picture myself realistically using, but I rarely leave without something craftylicious in hand.  This trip, I was inspired by a $1 black grocery bag in honor of Halloween and sparkly silver ribbon in honor of the upcoming December holidays on sale for $1.49.  (In related news, Kroger was having a whole bunch of sales for Thanksgiving--I stocked up on some great yums for meals! So head on over there, friends!)

Here is the result from this particular trip:

Now, go out and vote, my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving feedback, so thank you! =)
Your support means the world to me.

Have a charming day ;)
xo, amy