photo Bloggerrebootheadertrial.png

10 October 2011

KP's Quarter BirthdayFest

Hello!

Today is a good friend of mine's 25th birthday today (WOO HOO!).  So this weekend we got together to celebrate what we deemed her Quarter Birthday Fest (maybe we'll do this every quarter, what do you think?).  Here are some quick pictures from the evening.  It's always so much fun hanging out with them! :)

Left: 25 Gifts for a 25th Birthday.
Right: delicious cupcakes are very fitting for really any day of the week, especially a birthday celebration!
Left: "man salad," which consists of chicken, peppers, onions, tomatoes (all grilled), & oven-roasted potatoes.
Right: we started up a fire and made some s'mores.

I hope you have a very
happy, wonderful,
exciting birthday,
my dearest KP.
I love you!

1 comment:

  1. I love you more! It was absolutely wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback, so thank you! =)
Your support means the world to me.

Have a charming day ;)
xo, amy