photo Bloggerrebootheadertrial.png

08 September 2011

We've got a date!

It's official, Duncan and I have a wedding date: June 16, 2012.  Woo hoo!

Here are some pictures from last weekend:
Shane Co is the "Official Jeweler of the Panthers."  That's where my ring is from!   
Duncan has come to love GSU football games.  Yes, I wear glasses sometimes.
Gooo Panthers!  We won our first game of the season.
Thank you, Sharelle, for the tickets!!  It was fun :)
I came home to a package from DSW.  These babies were inside.  Duncan surprised me with them because he knew I would never buy them myself (I have problems spending money on myself.  I seriously will sit and stare at something and try to justify spending money on it.  These shoes had completely failed that test.)  Mmm, I can't wait to wear these little babies.
I am now at home sick, wondering if I'll feel better for school and girls night tomorrow.  I didn't sleep much last night, either.  I'm cleaning and procrastinating studying for class tomorrow.  Though, I don't have class in the morning, so maybe that will be when I force myself to study.....

I hope everyone is doing well!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving feedback, so thank you! =)
Your support means the world to me.

Have a charming day ;)
xo, amy