photo Bloggerrebootheadertrial.png

17 September 2011

Talking about the Honeymoon

Too early to talk about it?  Well, perhaps.  After all, we JUST officially got a date!

Well, my parents are members of the Hilton Honors program in which they rack up points for hotel stays. It's like a timeshare.  And they've been saving points for us for when we got married for awhile (my parents knew it would happen eventually).  However, you have to reserve the hotel a certain amount of days in advance, and that time is next week, my friends.  

Duncan and I narrowed down the possibilities to three locations: Egypt, Costa Rica, and Hawaii.  For full in-depth reasons as to why we chose these three locations, read my blog post here.

I'm curious as to see what people will think we choose!  Poll is in the right sidebar.  Please vote!

Have a great weekend :)

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Egypt would be amazing, but don't go there. The political climate is rough, and you never know when they will be put on the US Travel Restrictions and Advisory list. And because you are booking so far in advance, you don't know what it will be like next year. Go there when it's not so far in advance.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Katie =) I forgot about all that political mess from a few months ago!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback, so thank you! =)
Your support means the world to me.

Have a charming day ;)
xo, amy