photo Bloggerrebootheadertrial.png

25 September 2011

CMB: #6

My parents.
I didn't have the best day on Friday and was starting to question things.  Sometimes, all you need is your parents to reassure you and give you some positie encouragement.

My hospital rotation.
I am learning so much this rotation.  It was a blessing in disguise and I love it.  It really validates my passion for nursing.  What did I do this week?  I spent two glorious shifts in the OR.  What did I see?  Well, many people would rather not know what I saw, except my nursing friends.  So, I will spare you all details.  Let's just say, information is so much clearer when you're face-to-face with what you're learning... versus reading a book about how one of the most amazing processes on the planet functions.  Yes, the human body is amazing.

Walmart.
I was in need of organization in my life, particularly in my kitchen.  So, I hopped over to Walmart (where else does a college student go in order to purchase cheap supplies?).  I got great deals on organization products and I already feel so much better about my kitchen (I strongly dislike disorganization).  Expect before & after pictures this week.

Girls days.
My bad day on Friday was made better by my Saturday.  Spending a day with some good friends, doing spontaneous things (we literally hopped from activity to the next off random whims), and just being brought back to reality.  Expect recap on Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving feedback, so thank you! =)
Your support means the world to me.

Have a charming day ;)
xo, amy