photo Bloggerrebootheadertrial.png

04 July 2011

Happy Birthday, dear ole' America!

Found a slew of American flags along the side of the road.  It made me happy.

Happy 4th of July!
I want to say a special thanks and prayer to 
all of the members of the armed forces that I know
personally, both current and veterans.
And, of course, all the soldiers that died 
for our freedoms in each of our wars and during "peacetime."
Even though this isn't Memorial day or Veteran's day,
I feel this is just as important, especially since we are
starting to bring troops home.

Plus, when you look at an American flag, what do you think of?
Other than apple pie, picnics/BBQs, hot dogs, fireworks,
some good music, and family and friends, that's what I see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving feedback, so thank you! =)
Your support means the world to me.

Have a charming day ;)
xo, amy