photo Bloggerrebootheadertrial.png

07 June 2011

Do not go...

...where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."



Ralph Waldo Emerson is probably most famous for this quote.
However, the 19th century Transcendentalist said many more inspiring things.
He wrote about nature, politics, philosophy, and many other stirring pieces.

But if you really want to be inspired by him, 
here's some of my personal favorites:

"In art, the hand can never execute anything higher than the heart can imagine."

"It is my desire, in the office of a Christian minister, to do nothing which I cannot do with my whole heart. Having said this, I have said all."

"Some books leave us free and some books make us free."

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment."

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving feedback, so thank you! =)
Your support means the world to me.

Have a charming day ;)
xo, amy