photo Bloggerrebootheadertrial.png

14 January 2011

So much for my first week...

Snow[wo]man attempt 2011.
It was so cold that I could no longer feel my toes.
Needless to say, I went inside for warmth & never looked back.

(This picture taken 5 days later.)


This week was... eventfully uneventful. It was supposed to be my first week in the nursing program until the entire country underwent "Snowpocalypse." So instead of starting nursing school with my fellow classmates in an actual classroom at school, I started it [in my pajamas--possibly the only advantage] myself in my room. So, was I as motivated as I should have been? Definitely not. Was I still responsible for learning the material in spite of the weather? Most definitely so. Fortunately, it's a three day weekend (added on to the extra week of no school which was tagged on to the month I got off for the holidays). But, unfortunately, I have a busy week starting Tuesday including a quiz in six chapters of medical terminology. Hopefully, I can muster the motivation I need to get back in to the swing of things.


Does anyone have any words of wisdom?


Last night, I had a craving to wear a skirt--funny craving in this weather, right? I saw a Kate Spade skirt that might have inspired this craving. And then I logged on to the wonderful world wide web to see if there were any good deals on skirts. It was then, that I discovered Ananya's etsy shop and I am really tempted to do some shopping.




I was originally attracted to the black & grey skirt colors

because they are more practical. But bolder colors might

be more fun to dress up! There are a lot of colors you can

order: red, green, yellow, purple, etc. How fun! Plus, the

skirts have POCKETS. YAY.


My latest color obsession is purple.

Now I need more purple in my closet.
I just love this bolero... I wonder if I could pull it off?


Have a happy weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving feedback, so thank you! =)
Your support means the world to me.

Have a charming day ;)
xo, amy