photo Bloggerrebootheadertrial.png

05 September 2010

Taking Part in History

Duncan and I were able to be a part of Georgia State University history as we played our very first football game Thursday night at the Georgia Dome. We played against Shorter (an apparently really good Division II team according to many of my friends). We won 41-7. My first thought was that Shorter was being really nice to us because it was our first game ever. I think I am going to stick with that hypothesis since we won by such a large margin. We are set to play Jacksonville State on 18 September and I am a bit worried since they just beat Ole Miss by one point yesterday in a great game. Our next game is this upcoming Saturday against Lambuth. We have season tickets, so I am excited for this one! Win or lose, school spirit is always in style.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving feedback, so thank you! =)
Your support means the world to me.

Have a charming day ;)
xo, amy