photo Bloggerrebootheadertrial.png

19 September 2010

IKEA-ing

I went to IKEA for the first time ever last weekend! First off, the place is like an airport with it's strategic parking, and multi-level confusion. After finally discovering what it was I was supposed to do, I had a lot of fun! Shopping can be annoying for me, particularly clothes shopping because you have to constantly go in and out of dressing room, but home shopping is always fun! We went to find kitchen necessities and accessories and I walked away with some great finds!

I am not a big fan of modern/contemporary looks, so we are sticking with a more traditional look. We love European & Italian inspiration so we try to see what we can incorporate whenever we can. Here are some pictures (from the website) of the IKEA fun.






No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving feedback, so thank you! =)
Your support means the world to me.

Have a charming day ;)
xo, amy