photo Bloggerrebootheadertrial.png

28 March 2010

The First One

It just doesn't feel right starting out of the blue on my first blog, so I'm going to spend a quick moment introducing myself and my life.

I am attending Georgia State University in downtown Atlanta and I never thought that I would love it as much as I do. My brother graduated from here a couple of years ago and when I went to his graduation, I thought to myself and even said to my parents: "I am never coming here!" I originally went to Georgia College and State University, but soon realized that God decided to send me to the last place I thought I wanted to be: a major, downtown, research university.

Since then, a lot of different plans have been thrown my way, but I am super excited about every single one of them. I've grown up a lot in the past couple years I have been in college and am really loving my life where it is right now. I am beyond excited for the future, but I am slowly learning that all marvelous things come in time and the best time to look forward to is the day ahead of you.

After experimenting with photography for the past five or so years, my boyfriend convinced me I should actually do something with it. I've done jobs on the side, but I figured I might as well give it a try. God hasn't steered me wrong yet, so why stop now? I'm just eager for this summer so I can be out of classes for the first time since 2007 (I've been taking summer classes) so I can take a break and really enjoy everything going on!

Well, that's me... kind of vague I guess, but it would take a lot more time to go into detail. So i'll sum up the rest:
Favorite colors: blue, green, yellow, black, white, grey.
Favorite season: autumn!
What my days typically look like: mostly at school and/or studying, catching up on sleep, visiting what seems like my long lost friends, goofing around and doing random things with my boyfriend, playing with my cats, and daydreaming.
Band I'll most likely never get sick of: The Fray.
Interesting fact: I just got certified for scuba diving and I'm going on my first dive trip in May.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving feedback, so thank you! =)
Your support means the world to me.

Have a charming day ;)
xo, amy